Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration! Unfortunately no turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes or pumpkin pie here L But we all made sure to have a little Thanksgiving dinner before we left, so I believe we will survive! A short message for today, since we are due down for breakfast shortly.
-
Being here for just a short time has made us all a little more thankful for everything we have… for the homes we live in, our education, family and friends, both those in our lives now and who have been a part of our lives in the past.
-
I know I promised to post some pictures last night, but due to poor internet connection I was having some troubles loading the pictures. I will try again tonight.
-
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!
Being here for just a short time has made us all a little more thankful for everything we have… for the homes we live in, our education, family and friends, both those in our lives now and who have been a part of our lives in the past.
-
I know I promised to post some pictures last night, but due to poor internet connection I was having some troubles loading the pictures. I will try again tonight.
-
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!
Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment