Monday, December 19, 2011

Saris, Dinner, Temple, Guru


I know! It's a lot to process! But we have saris at the tailor being made as we speak (type/read) for our dinner at the temple with the hospital guru tomorrow. And I use the term guru in a respectable and politically correct way. Not the way we tend to use it casually in the US. More on this to come later. For now... here are the pictures of us sari shopping the other day. We have SEVERAL people that have volunteers to come dress us tomorrow so that we don't show up to dinner in colorful togas! So in the next day or so I hope to have pictures up for you to see :) Wish us luck!! A prayer or two wouldn't hurt either... we are SO out of our element here!
The Sari shop! Multiply what you see times 12 and this MIGHT be the number of Saris in this store!



No comments:

Post a Comment